Hello everyone! Mom and Dad said I have been sleeping a lot and so I have started to spend more time awake lately. For the record, this is not necessarily by choice.
I have been feeling a little more energetic and learned the patented "Peter's" dance move from my mom.
I have also picked up a few others that are sure to impress the ladies.
And one last move I will share with you at this time. I don't want to show off too much.My Mom and Dad said that I should be on "dancing with the stars". I also spent some time at the doctor's office. He said he was impressed that I sleep five hours at night. All I can say is, I just do what comes natural. I also have to let you know that I now weigh six pounds and thirteen ounces. Almost a whole pound of weight gain since I was born. I have worn myself out dancing around so i am off to spend some time with my new best friend... my swing.
No comments:
Post a Comment